a year long adventure with the Morgan Family
Love the expressions! You have such cute girls.
briar and autumn loved getting into buddy's cage so a leash is pretty much in line with your children and dogs. so so cute.
I didn't see any of this yesterday. So I thought it was pretty funny to come home from school and see amelia holding the leash up to my mom and then my mom putting it on her. She really likes that thing!
That baby would rule anyone's house, she's so cute. Make sure you get that on video!
Love the expressions! You have such cute girls.
ReplyDeletebriar and autumn loved getting into buddy's cage so a leash is pretty much in line with your children and dogs. so so cute.
ReplyDeleteI didn't see any of this yesterday. So I thought it was pretty funny to come home from school and see amelia holding the leash up to my mom and then my mom putting it on her. She really likes that thing!
ReplyDeleteThat baby would rule anyone's house, she's so cute. Make sure you get that on video!
ReplyDelete