Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 22, 2010

Our new favorites.
Oatmeal, Coconut & MnM's
Dru says they would be better without the MnM's.
The rest of us say.........whatever!

7 comments:

  1. and you are delivering them when????

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds YUMMY!!! Could you email me the recipe? I'll give you full credit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny thing.....Amelia is usually on my lap when I'm on the computer. Everytime I'm on my blog and we scroll past this picture, she says....mmmmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these looked so good. dad & i decided we needed to make oatmeal cookies. they turned out to be more of an oatmeal crepe. these look so much better. guess i need that recipe too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, Cally. I just now noticed your comment. I don't have it set up to send me an email when someone comments. Guess I should change that. i think I sent the recipe through email to those who asked for it. I'll send it to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Followers