Monday, March 1, 2010

February 27, 2010

Burning the midnight oil.....Dru is working on getting his
full Administrative Credential right now. Somehow, in between
work and his church calling.....he has to find time to do school work!
This night he was working well past 2 am.
His laptop is his new best friend.
(The lump on the couch is Chad. He passed out while waiting to watch
the Americans win the Gold in 4 Man Boblsed.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I know how it feels when you have lots of responsibilities. Hope he makes it through his Administrative Business Degree-- I'll be praying all the way through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dru is such a committed guy. He works, is so involved in the church, involved with his family, finds time to run - and is working on more school? I want whatever vitamins he is taking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see if he ever reads this....I'm sure he would appreciate your kind words! He is a good guy.......and he doesn't even take any vitamins!

    ReplyDelete

Followers