Monday, March 15, 2010

March 12, 2010

The kids were so happy when I informed them
that their day off from school would be spent WEEDING!
We spent the day at the Orange Empire Railway Train Museum
in Perris where we weeded for about 6 hours,
and in return we get a free day at Disneyland!

All of the dirt you see used to be covered in weeds.
The kids worked hard.....and didn't complain TOO much!

4 comments:

  1. did you get your tickets?? My friend said last week when she filled out the thing to get there vouchers, they told her they were out of tickets. I hope you get your vouchers. She is still waiting to here if they were going to give out more tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet.....still waiting on the place where we worked to do their part. Then I'll try....I hope we get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Printed up our vouchers today.....we'll probably save them for the fall.

    ReplyDelete

Followers