Instead of going on date with Jake over the weekend,
Briar went to his house to watch HSM 3! (nerds?)
He was kind enough to give her this shirt that he no longer wears.
(I wonder if he ever wore it in the first place?)
a year long adventure with the Morgan Family
i think watching HSM3 is a fun date. you guys are cool! i am curious to know if Jake actually wore the shirt and if he did ~ where did he go whilst wearing said shirt?
ReplyDeleteGrandma is funny!
ReplyDeleteMaddy will be jealous;
1- of Briar's shirt
2- and of her short shorts. You don't let her out of the house in those, do you?
Have I been living in Utah too long? Don't answer that.
Noooooo! funny you noticed....I almost didn't post the picture because of that. She can get away with wearing them at the beach/pool over her suit. But that's it. I'm not sure why she was wearing them that day at the house. Probably because all of her other clothes were DIRTY! That girl needs a washer/dryer in her room!
ReplyDeleteoh, and I guess Jake has a cousin/relative who was as extra in on of the HSM movies...so he got that shirt from her. I'll have to ask him if he ever wore it to school.
ReplyDelete