Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 7 & 8, 2010

That's right....I'm cheating again. 2 days for the price of 1!

I wish I would have taken a picture of our Suburban.....exploding with camp gear. All for ONE night of camping. Was it worth it?............................YES! for these 3 reasons:



Campfire & S'MORES!!!




Amelia waking up in the tent, knowing that it is not "home"
but being so excited to have this new experience.


Beautiful day at the beach.



 

3 comments:

  1. my next most common comment that I leave on your posts- "I'm so jealous! We so need to move back to CA!"

    Looks like so much fun. Seriously, we need to do a beach camping trip with you guys sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at all your pictures. It has been a while since I checked out the blog. You family is so sute! I love them all. Camping sure looked like fun. I love camping there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amelia is so cute waking up in the tent. what a sweetheart. you know it really is too bad her sisters and brother don't like her very much!

    ReplyDelete

Followers