Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My New Hobby

I recently complained to my husband that I need a hobby. My entire life revolves around my kids and their hobbies....which doesn't leave much time for my own self-indulgence. In addition to time....money is always a factor. It seems as though most hobbies require fundage that I simply do not have. Again...kids take precidence. And I'm OK with that, really.

A few years ago, my sister had a 365 day blog of pictures. At that time, I thought it was a good idea, but I didn't have it in me to be a copycat. Fast forward to now....I think I MIGHT have it in me. I basically stay home all day with a toddler. Let's face it....it's easier to stay home than to go out. My outings have scaled back  recently as Briar now drives herself to school, and I don't even have the priveledge of taking the scenic route to pick her up every day! I have plenty of time to get on the computer (confessions of a Facebook addict) and make a simple blog entry which depicts something wonderful (or maybe just ordinary) that might have happened in our family that day. (Note to self: The camera is your new best friend!)

This little blog is mostly just for me.....so I can remember the important things, the little things that might be easily forgotten. If anyone wants to join me on my journey and see what we're up to.....feel free!

4 comments:

  1. I'm in!
    just a curiosity question ~ how come some posts have a comment area and some do not? just wondering.
    let the games begin!!! oh, sorry Autumn. let the road show begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm......good question. I'll play around with it and see what I can do to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fixed it! thanks for pointing that out.

    ReplyDelete

Followers