I don't know.....could it be Copper?? He does need a bath...badly! I am getting that taken care of this week. And yes....many times when I look at Amelia, I think of pictures I have of Briar. They have the same lips!
Poor little thing! Oh, my heart breaks for her. It stinks enough as a kid, but she is just a little thing. I hope she gets better soon. Stair banister handrails - meca for harboring stuff. I got pink eye from ours one time. I narrowed it down because it was the only thing in the house I hadn't thought of cleaning.
oh sadness. get well little mimi. who keeps giving this to her, copper?
ReplyDeletePoor baby. I hope her eyes get better soon. She looks like Briar to me in this picture!
ReplyDeleteI don't know.....could it be Copper?? He does need a bath...badly! I am getting that taken care of this week. And yes....many times when I look at Amelia, I think of pictures I have of Briar. They have the same lips!
ReplyDeleteOuch!!!! It is no fun to have a pink eye. I hope she feels better.
ReplyDeletePoor little thing! Oh, my heart breaks for her. It stinks enough as a kid, but she is just a little thing. I hope she gets better soon. Stair banister handrails - meca for harboring stuff. I got pink eye from ours one time. I narrowed it down because it was the only thing in the house I hadn't thought of cleaning.
ReplyDelete