Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 23, 2010

Dru says I have ONE more good year left!
That's right.....40 minus 1 for me today!

The morning started with pancakes from Autumn.

Then lunch at Rubios with these cute boys and their mom
(and Charla, and Marybel & Reby, and Amelia, and Anderson)
No group photo available.


Then dinner at Claim Jumper with La Familia.




It was a pleasant day with many phone calls and birthday wishes
from family & friends.

Thanks everyone for making me feel special!!!

P.S. It's my birthday and I can post as many pictures as I want.

P.S.S Why do birthday always revolve around food???

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the birthday!! You are still younger than me, you hot mama. :)

    For some reason all loving, warm, family memories and holidays involve food. Claim Jumper - sooooooooo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Amelia go to dinner too? What a nice family to take such good care of you. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. You ARE special!
    Glad your day was happy and fun. Next time we come down we are going to bring a pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND she had FROZEN YOGURT!!! from me :) A+ daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, frozen yogurt after school(there are perks to having a daughter who drives....she can go buy you a present!) and then, of course, pie for dessert. It is 4 days later and I am still full.

    ReplyDelete

Followers