Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 8, 2010

Grandma & Grandpa Morgan gathered us all together
on this beautiful Spring day to take some family pictures.
Our last "official" Morgan family picture was in 1994....when BRIAR was a toddler.
We met up in Laguna Beach with a nice photographer
who was very patient with all 38 of us!
Of course the rest of us were snapping photos with our own cameras.....
so I'll post a few more here.
(This should make up for all of my missed days.)

Amelia enjoyed looking at photos of herself.

Chloe & Kelly

Briar & Erin

Autumn & Morgan

Anderson adores Amelia....at least that's what I like to think!

Morgan kids

All of the Grandkids (and Great Grandkids too!)

Chad trying to stay dry.

Dru....probably laughing at the dog who insisted
on being in our family pictures.
The dog also insisted on doing "other" things in our family pictures!

THE Morgans!
(I hope the photographer's camera got some better shots of us.)
And yes....Amelia's huge flower is covering up a boo-boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers